Enterprise Email – Now Live!
Enterprise Email – the latest addition to our range of products is now live! Your customers can now move to one of the most powerful and secure email & collaboration suites in the industry! We have incorporated your suggestions from the BETA phase and launched Enterprise Email on the all new OX7 App Suite.
Enterprise Email – Your Business Advantage
At a special introductory price of just $3.99 per account, per month, we’re thrilled to introduce Enterprise Email, a robust communication and collaboration solution for businesses.
Powerful & Feature Packed
Enterprise Email is a robust communication and collaboration solution that will meet all your customers’ requirements. Let’s take a look at some of the key features:
- 24×7 Live Support: Our support offers unparalleled assistance round the clock. To back this up, we have clearly defined SLAs in place along with a well trained Support Team. Unlike other providers, our support team boasts of deep knowledge of the Enterprise Email architecture as they were involved in its development blueprints allowing them to provide quick, accurate responses to help you run your business smoothly.
- Abundant & Reliable Storage: With 30 GB (25 GB for emails + 5 GB for documents) storage per user, your offering is on par with or better than any competing email solution providers in the market. Your customers never have to worry about running out of email space or risk losing any data as it is all backed-up in our state-of-the-art storage infrastructure!
- Mobility: Your customers can connect their default email apps on iOS, Android, Windows and Symbian to access the collaborative business mailbox on the go. You can also offer a one-click auto-configuration for select smart phones.
- Collaboration: With Enterprise Email, your customers can boost the productivity of their businesses by integrating email, appointment, contact and file management with information management and document sharing tools. Central storage of documents prevents duplicated work and reduces the amount of email traffic; users send a URL, and not large email attachments.
- Social: Aggregate email and synchronizes contact information from social networks and other email accounts across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. into a single application. Enables users to publish and share documents and contact information with their network.